Our Wine List reflects our pursuit for fine wines and the rarity of all varietals of Italy.
Over 200 wines and more than 2000 bottles meticulously selected and stored at 55' F ready to be paired with our authentic Northern Italian Cusine
“My dream was to magically pour wine from the bottles without ever pulling the cork.
The remaining wine could then go back in my wine cellar, so that I could enjoy it again, whenever I desired.
What followed was a decade of development and testing until I had a system that left the cork in place, but still delivered great glass of wine, indistinguishable from untouched bottles”
GREG LAMBRECHT, CORAVIN Founder
- Clos Beylesse Provence 2016, Rose’ Cotes de Provence France
- Montagu Sonoma Coast 2015, Chardonnay California
- La Scolca “Black Label” Piemonte 2016, Gavi di Gavi Italy
- Steven Kent Livermore 2014, Lineage Meritage California
- Montagu Russian river valley 2015, Pinot Nero California
- Caymus Napa 2016, Cabernet Sauvignon California
- Tenuta Monteti “Monteti” Toscana 2012, It is a blend of Petit Verdot (with percentages varying depending on the vintage from 40 to 55%), Cabernet Franc (between 30 and 25%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (between 15 and 20%)
- Tenuta Monteti “Caburnio” Toscana 2013, It is made of Cabernet Sauvignon (from 60 to 50% depending on the vintage), Alicante(30-20%) and Merlot (20-10%)
- Canon La Gaffeliere Bordeaux 2014, France Wine Blend: 55% Merlot, 37% Cabernet Franc and 8% Cabernet Sauvignon